Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Knitted Snowman Pattern !!


For Hat i have been casting on 30  plus 1 to join in the round   
KHere is my blog post for some of the snowmen hats 

Snowman 
Co 6  plus 1 to join in the round
K1fb  around 
k1fb, k1 across 
k1fb ,k2 across
k1fb, k3 across until you have 30 stitches  



knit around until you have desired height 
or if you need to know about how many rows for a short snowman knit about 33 rounds   -(this will make a snowman that measures about 5 inches high  )-


I now stuff the bottom
I put a little stuffing --then added a little rice--then more stuffing

K2tog, k2 across 
I did this until I have 6 or 9 stitches
Then cut yarn and pulled through remaining stitches
Weave in end---

Then I make Hat and scarf



I tend to Glue on Beads for Eyes and nose  add a little blush for cheeks 

2,P2 around ==I do this for about 3 or 4 rounds
Then Knit
Then I do a 3 needle bind off with 2 knitting needles and a crochet hook
I use a Pink pom pom maker from Clover

Scarf  I Chain 40

single crochet 2 rows







4 comments:

  1. Your snowman are adorable! I teach knitting classes for a homeschool co-op. I think my knitters would love knitting them. Could I print out patterns to share with them so that we can knit them in class?

    Thank you for sharing such a sweet pattern!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely !! So sorry I just found this comment ..hope you printed pattern !! would love to see the finished snowmen

      Delete
  2. Would you post a link for the hats for the knitted snowman...I wish it were knit flat :( I prefer seaming than fiddling with 2 circular needles and hate dpn Oh well I will be happy to get the links so I can make the snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I am just seeing this ..here is pattern for the flat hat with 2 pom poms ..Hat 28 +1 to cast on

    k2,p2 around for about 4 or 4 rounds
    knit around unitl you have desired height
    move stitches to 2 needles --then do 3 needle bind off --i use a crochet hook to crochet off

    round hat

    Hat co 28 plus 1 to join DBLB points

    2k p2 around for about 7 rounds
    knit around until you have desired height
    k2tog , k4 around
    k2tog ,k4 around
    kept doing above until i had 9 stitches --then cut yarn and pulled thru all remaining stitches

    another hat

    Hat Co 26 + 1 to join

    k2,p2 around for 3 rounds

    k around ---for 4 rows
    p around for 3 rows
    k around for 4 rows
    p around for 3 rows
    k around 4 rows
    p around for 3 rows
    k around
    k4 k2tog around
    k3 k2tog round
    k2 k2tog around
    k1 k2tog around

    if you now have 14 stitches or less cut yarn and pull through all stitches

    I have them on Ravelry ..with patterns ..My name is gardenclc on ravelry

    ReplyDelete