Sunday, November 1, 2015

4 X 4 STRIPES & POLKA DOT PUMPKINS

I Cut my 4x4 post in 3  lengths--
10 inches, 7 inches & 4 inches
I first Painted my 10 inches & 7 Inch post Orange

Painted my 4 inch post WhiteWhit


e 


Make sure you let them dry well 

My 10 inch post I then put 2 different size of painters tape around it to make stripes (then I painted it White )



The 7 inch & 4 inch post I put on Dot Stickers (painted 7inch White 4 inch Orange







I let them dry then pulled off tape and stickers ..






so next we drilled a hole and put in a screw-- then Cut of the end of the screw



Then drilled a hole in the tree branch we cut for the stem


made burlap bows

Finished product 

I love them 





Thank you --http://simplykierste.com/2013/09/striped-polka-dot-pumpkins.html  for my inspiration!!! yours were so cute i could not resist !!

No comments:

Post a Comment