Sunday, October 22, 2017

Painted Rock Snowman



My First attempt at a painted rock ...My mind goes to a snowman ...first one I painted was a snowman face





Painted rock all white --then painted hat a metallic blue 

painted face  --I use Dot tool or back of paint brush to Dot Eyes

I also use the same method to paint the nose ...I drag the back of brush with paint on it to create the CARROT nose .

The pom pom is attached  with a hot glue gun

The brim of the hat I use Glitter snow ..Right now I am using a Q-Tip so add the snow for the brim 



Aleene's Glitter Snow 4oz












#steuben county rocks , #painted rocks, #snowman


Next rock was Snowmen 







#steuben county rocks   Facebook



]




This one i made for a friend 


Ok, So now I am seeing snowmen in every rock !!




































img_3439




No comments:

Post a Comment