Saturday, December 10, 2016

PUMPKIN SNOWMAN

I got my pumpkins at Hobby Lobby when the were 80% off ..so i had slim pickins on the pumpkins ..

I Think he turned out pretty Cute ..even though i did not like his body type



I first cut off the Stems of the artificial pumpkins

 10.4 X10.2 in

 11X14in

 6.8X9.2 in 


Then i spray painted them white 


I then filled small baggies with RICE and fed them through the hole where the stem was so help give the pumpkin some weight 




I hot glued them together 

I used round buttons for the Eyes 

I used a wooden biscuit for the nose ...just painted it orange 

I had  a knit scarf 

i used Pom Pom's for the front buttons 


I found these for the arms ..I just cut off the balls 



 
MEET CHARLIE --Another member of my snowman addiction   ..I definitely think next year I will make him a friend 










No comments:

Post a Comment